Make Plans Now to attend this years CACFP training!
If you were unable to attend “Step Up To The Plate” this year, you still need the required New Meal Pattern Training.
Please complete both CACFP Child and Adult Meal Patterns and CACFP Infant Meal Pattern trainings before September 15, 2017. Send a copy of both certificates to Child Care Links by September 18th To complete your training log on to:
- Register if you have not taken a class on this site before and/or log in
- Click on Child Nutrition and Wellness
- Choose which class you will take first (see class names listed above)
- Participate in the interactive training course
- Complete the class and print your certificate
- Choose the second class, participate and print certificate
- Send a copy of both certificates together to Child Care Links before Sept. 18th
Providers who do not complete their annual training will be declared Seriously Deficient per USDA guidelines.
- The training video may pause during participation, just wait and it should start up again.
- Internet Explorer is not a recommended browser. Chrome or Firefox will work better when participating in this workshop and printing your certificate.
- A printer is required to print the certificates when you have completed taking the class.
If you attended “Step Up To The Plate” you are still welcome to do the online training as a refresher course if you would like! There is a lot of information with the New Meal Pattern! Please call the office if you have any questions.