Contracts & Forms

Food Program


Staff Members

Helpful Links
Parent Links

We specialize in the Child Care Food Program

Support services for child care providers

Since 1975

  Current Newsletter   
Pediatric CPR & First Aid workshop-Call

               * If Newsletters does not open you can: 
                                                     Download Acrobat Reader free here
Check out our past newsletters


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)   Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


CACFP Serves All Counties in Kansas




Food Program Newsletter

Home     Contracts & Forms    Food Program     Newsletters

    Staff Members   Parent Links  Helpful Links

https://www.dillons.com/asset/51f15a6e84ae00daeb1fee33?data=1Dillons Community Rewards makes fund-raising for Child Care Links easy...all you have to do is shop at Dillons or Kwik Shop and use your Plus Shopper's Card!


  1. Visit the website www.dillons.com/communityrewards 
  2. Sign in OR Create an account
  3. Click on "Enroll Now"
  4. Enter the 5-digit NPO   67204
  5. Or search for & click on Child Care Links then click on "Enroll"

Once you have enrolled our number which is 67204, we will receive $1 for every $25 you spend at Kwik Shop and Dillons.

Child Care Links
21 West 2nd, Hutchinson, KS 67501  620-669-0291

Contact Us
Page Last Updated 08/03/16

Need Help with Child Care Payments?
If you've been turned down by CDF (SRS) and live in Reno County,
Call us at:

Serving all counties including: Barber, Barton, Butler, Edwards, Ellsworth, Harper, Harvey, Kingman, Kiowa, Marion, McPherson, Pawnee, Pratt, Reno, Rice, Rush, Sedgwick, Stafford, Sumner
















Let us reimburse you through the child care food program.
 Reimbursement Rates
What is the Reno County Child Care Coalition

& how can it help me?